Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beach-Camping @ 01-01-10

2010 has just turned the very 1st page of it's 365 leaves..

and i already had 1 best damned thing & 1 worst damned thing

happened to me!


The Best Thing :

I'm going on a beach-camping at the very 1st day of the year!

and to my delights.. my camera just revived in time

to let me shoot at the beach which is the best spot

to enjoy sunset in Penang Island!


About The Worst Thing..

Let me announce it later so that

it won't spoiled the mood to enjoy the photos..










































































































Well, about The Worst Thing :

At the end of the trip, i found myself soaked in self-guilt

caused by my own carelessness.

I went for a swim at the beach,

so does my newly-repaired camera which cost me about RM300+!!

Well done.. Jeff!

The camera just escaped from its doom

and now you yourself deliver the finishing blow!

The camera just able to shoot about 250 photos at the beach

+ around 10 miscellaneos shot at home.

Sad..... i don't think it's gonna survived.. It's salt water you know?

Furthermore today is only Saturday..

could it last until Monday to be operate

at Nikon Service Centre?

Nikon S600.. Hang On!

No comments:

Post a Comment